[ILUG-BOM] Debian trends and future distros.

Vihan Pandey vihanpandey@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Jan 31 12:10:33 IST 2007

> My laptop dvd combo (Quanta SBW-242b) was not reading. I found the
> plastic part with 3 tiny springs damaged and hence not centering the
> cd properly. Had to replace the drive, cause that part is not likely
> to be available.

Yikes!

On the same subject, for which CD/DVD drives does one get proper spare parts
in Mumbai anyway? i know all of them come with the standard 1 year warantee
within which they can and will be replaced, however its always good to know
if spares are available.

Regards,

- vihan