[ILUG-BOM] Re: Seek advice to quit Windows

Dinesh Joshi dinesh.a.joshi@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Jan 20 23:54:25 IST 2007

On Sat, 2007-01-20 at 22:14 +0530, Rony wrote:
> Debian is supposed to be the pillar, the foundation of Linux. It should
> not have installation bugs. I can understand advanced bugs that could

Bugs are very tricky things to quash. Incase of a project where
thousands of people contribute, its very difficult to get rid of all
bugs! So cut them some slack. After all, they are a bunch of
disorganized, unpaid, freelancers who may or may not have formal
training in CSE. And its only a toy OS. Nothing real, right ;)

P.S.: Those who dont get the pun may end their lives by jumping off some
building.

P.S2.: The above P.S. was meant to be a joke and not to be taken
seriously.

Dinesh A. Joshi