[ILUG-BOM] Open SUSE 10.2 Disks Required

Dinesh Shah dineshah@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Jan 19 19:10:27 IST 2007

Dear Terrence,

On 1/19/07, jtd  wrote:
> IMO RH is sitting very close to the fence and Novell with the likes of
> lindows (or whatever it's called) have crossed over to the
> darkside.And it does not matter what brain dead expalnations the
> distro makers give. The licence says it all.
> Contrast the above with this
> http://www.debian.org/social_contract#guidelines
>
> And you can do everything legally doable using Debian (add other known
> good disto here).

So do you imply that ALL GNU/Linux users should dump all other distros
and stick with  and only use Debian for being COMPLETELY FREE?

I will STOP using GNU/Linux the day I find that I have ONLY ONE
DISTRIBUTION. :-)

> --
> Rgds
> JTD