[ILUG-BOM] [OT] MTNL Tri Band ADSL equipment config

Derwyn Dpenha derwynd@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Mar 22 15:10:54 IST 2005

So did I when i spoke to the tata indicom people

> I rolled over laughing when the tataindicom zombie wanted
> to know "yes, but which version of windows linux" to which i
> replied "linux 2005" and he says "sorry sir we only support
> windows 2000, we have not yet installed windows linux 2005"

But comming back to mtnl apparently the are using Dlink DSL-502T for
the net connectivity the technical page for this is included below.

http://www.dlink.com.au/tech/drivers/files/routers/dsl502t.htm

It shows instalation but not on a Linux Box which is very
disheartening. Nor does it mention any where in the site the support
for Linux...

Will give it another attempt through cross cable and see......

Derwyn