[ILUG-BOM] Categorising Linux Commands [was: (no subject)]

Manish Jethani manish@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Jul 16 21:20:08 IST 2001

How about having a subject up there?  ;)

Sometime today, Dinesh Shah wrote:

> 3. rarely used commands (most ppl even don't know about them e.x.
>    'wall', 'write').

Not necessary.  I mean, in office "write" and "wall" end up being
frequently used commands - say in my case, where we have everyone
working on one Linux machine via telnet.

> Pls post ur views with respect to usefulness, relevance and any other
> suggestions and ideas. Also suggest which category u want the most and
> and which category the least...

Why not have one of each in every message?  Or better, divide the week
such that you have [3] on Thu and Fri, [2] on Tue and Wed, and [1] on
Sat, Sun and Mon.

Manish

--
Competence, like truth, beauty, and contact lenses, is in the eye of the
beholder.