[FSUG-Bangalore] Comments on National Policy on Open Standards for e-Governance

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 03:28:35 IST 2009

Hi,

It would be great if we can send our response to the Open Standards
policy. I'm already working on a response by PLUS and FOSSCOMM, it
would be great if someone can volunteer to prepare a FSUG-Bangalore
response. ILUGD already have a response. The draft document and
http://fosscomm.in/OpenStandards

Especially with our earlier work on Software Patents and Document
Freedom, I feel this is a logical step we should do. It would also be
good if we can have a meeting to discuss this issue. How about this
weekend? If it is morning time, I can join over IRC.

- Praveen
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
(as seen on /.)