[FSUG-Bangalore] Re-scheduling of GNU/Linux based ICT at School training program for Karnataka school teachers

vinay ವಿನಯ್ vinay at itforchange.net
Thu Jul 9 01:27:54 IST 2009

Dear All,

The training program which was to start on Jul 9 has been moved, since
SSA and DSERT are still working out some modalities. It is now likley to
start next week. Hence we are likley to have the first batch on Jul
16,17,18 .

Will keep you all posted about the progress on this one. Sorry for not
mailing earlier. Renuka - thanks for passing on the message to the group.

I will probably not access emails on thursday as i am out of town.
Please call or SMS for any queries.

Thanks,
Vinay.

--