[FSUG-Bangalore] Update on Karnataka ICT at Schools training program

vinay ವಿನಯ್ vinay at itforchange.net
Sat Jul 11 23:43:30 IST 2009

Dear All,

Ms.Dakshayini from DSERT called me yesterday. She said that she received
a call from SSA called her and told her that the file has been cleared
and the program can go ahead for the 16,17 and 18 of July. They are
waiting for the official letter to come out before they send the
circular and this should happen on Monday, July 13.

So right now, Batch one will happen on Jul 16,17 and 18 and Batch 2 will
happen on Jul 23,24 and 25.

The slight hitch is that the SSA training hall where we installed Debian
edu may not be available on Jul 23,24 and 25.  I will speak to SSA about
that on monday.

Will keep you all posted.

Meanwhile, I see the pdf with the training schedule on the wiki -
http://fosscomm.in/Resources/KarnatakaSchools/BaseSyllabus
, but like we discussed, we should have all the content entered in the
wiki so that people can easily view and edit. Vikram - can you please
take care of this?

Also, Vikram - since the dates have been moved for a week, will we have
a problem getting trainers? Or are the people still available.
We need to know by Tuesday morning as to who are all the trainers who
will be taking sessions. Please co-ordinate with FSUG and Sampada also
since there will be trainers from there also.

Please have these deatils (of trainers and volunteers) also up on the wiki.

Please call or email for any questions.

Thanks,
 Vinay.

--