[FSUG-Bangalore] 25th Anniversary Celebration @ RVCE, Bangalore - a brief reporting and photos

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 14:11:37 IST 2008

On Sun, Sep 28, 2008 at 12:41 PM, renuka prasad <renukaprasadb at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> It was a nice celebration,
>
> 9 -11 around 40 volunteers indexed and we tried to merge all the essays of
> selected Essay of RMS in kannada
>
> 10 - 12.30 -- around 100 students experienced the installation process of
> GNU + Linux
>
> 12.40 to 1.20 : Expert talk was arranged ,
>                          1. Sunil Abraham spoke about FOSS business models
> during the installation process itself
>                          2. Madhu and Santosh from BMSCE shared their
> experience in GSOC and inspired many to
>                              take  part in coming GSOC
>                          3. Sujith gave demo on Cannon Hacking Develpoment
> Kit
>
> 1.20 - 1.50   : We cut the cake -- around 200 students shared the cake and
> other snacks arranged
>

>  Many other member from fsug-joined -- few to mention, Anivar,
> Ambati-Sridhar, Prabhanjan
>
> here are the few snaps -
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/25734428@N06/sets/72157607540238657/
>
> i have a video file --- 30 mb + 30 mb -- dont know where to put it , will
> try somewhere and send the link soon

Add it in flickr itself

BTW

I uploaded some photos tp facebook. It is accessible at
http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=690366009&k=X4MUYVQZP55MZAGCSDV3Q (no
login required)

Anivar

--
Any responsible politician should be encouraging a home grown Free
Software industry because it creates the basis for future jobs.