[FSUG-Bangalore] 25th Anniversary Celebration @ RVCE, Bangalore - a brief reporting and photos

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 12:41:58 IST 2008

Hi all

It was a nice celebration,

9 -11 around 40 volunteers indexed and we tried to merge all the essays of
selected Essay of RMS in kannada

10 - 12.30 -- around 100 students experienced the installation process of
GNU + Linux

12.40 to 1.20 : Expert talk was arranged ,
                         1. Sunil Abraham spoke about FOSS business models
during the installation process itself
                         2. Madhu and Santosh from BMSCE shared their
experience in GSOC and inspired many to
                             take  part in coming GSOC
                         3. Sujith gave demo on Cannon Hacking Develpoment
Kit

1.20 - 1.50   : We cut the cake -- around 200 students shared the cake and
other snacks arranged

 Many other member from fsug-joined -- few to mention, Anivar,
Ambati-Sridhar, Prabhanjan

here are the few snaps -
http://www.flickr.com/photos/25734428@N06/sets/72157607540238657/

i have a video file --- 30 mb + 30 mb -- dont know where to put it , will
try somewhere and send the link soon