[FSUG-Bangalore] SFD in Bangalore

Vid_A vid at svaksha.com
Tue Sep 2 22:50:37 IST 2008

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 15:25, sreedhar ambati <ambatisreedhar at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think none from Bangalore have contacted them

Since we are late for the SFD kit, I got in touch with shipit and they
may send CD's. But at this point i'd like last year's organizers to
take a bow please. Can you tell me if we do need CD's/swag, etc... If
you provide participation numbers from last year we wont waste
resources.  It would be nice if you could give me this info asap since
shipit takes time and if we delay it wont reach before the event.

> I am new to opensource . Have no idea. But I can put this message in
> different user groups.
>
> http://groups.google.co.in/group/bangaloreocc/
>
> http://groups.google.co.in/group/thoughtworks-events
>
> http://groups.google.co.in/group/leadindia-bangalore
>
> http://groups.google.co.in/group/startupsaturday
>
> http://groups.google.co.in/group/ThoughtWorks-Bangalore-Geek-Nights
>
> http://groups.google.co.in/group/flex_india
>
> http://www.opencommune.com/
>
> Headstart.in
>
> Kickstart.in
>
> http://www.forum.nokia.com
>
> www.bdotnet.in
>
> http://barcampbangalore.org
>
> http://bangalore.mobilemonday.in/
>
> http://groups.msn.com/BDOTNETStudent/
>
> http://groups.msn.com/bangaloreitpro/
>
> http://startupsaturday.in

I like the enthusiasm a lot but *cough*  that is a lot of lists that
you plan to *cough* cross-post \o/

> On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 2:41 PM, renuka prasad <renukaprasadb at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> R.V.College of Engineering is on the way to mysore road -- 8th mile from
>> bangalore
>>
>> www.rvce.ac.in for more details ....

thanks

--