[FSUG-Bangalore] SFD in Bangalore

sreedhar ambati ambatisreedhar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 15:25:31 IST 2008

Hi

lets have aplanning meet
let people confirm abt that -- i think weekend is a better option
why dont you announce a planning meet
lets see how many can attend and then we can proceed thereafeter

2] I asked this before and didnt get a reply.... has anyone contacted
SFD for this year? have you received a reply for the kit since the
last date is over.  It would be better to coordinate this as one
group, than different folks approaching them.

I think none from Bangalore have contacted them

3] what ground events are you planning? Talks? sessions? install
fests? <add youridea here> and what infrastructure (space?, swag?)
would it entail.
I am new to opensource . Have no idea. But I can put this message in
different user groups.

http://groups.google.co.in/group/bangaloreocc/

http://groups.google.co.in/group/thoughtworks-events

http://groups.google.co.in/group/leadindia-bangalore