[FSUG-Bangalore] software freedom and slum dwellers !

jaykumar hs jaykumarhs at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 13:49:58 IST 2008

Senthil,

It's been longtime since we visited the community computing centre. That
time Balaji and you had organized  program on popularization of science
through some practical activity for the public. The mood of the children,
women, youth etc. were full of energetic and enthusiastic. I got a feeling
that it should be the way one should involve people in science-related
activities.

 I would like to be part of such efforts.

Regards
Jaykumar