[FSUG-Bangalore] C3 - Update for the week

sandesh kamath cryptic.sandesh at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 08:13:05 IST 2008

Hi,

I have two books -
 1. "Internet in easy steps" (English) .
 2. "Know your Desktop" (English) from Aptech which has an introduction to
Word, Excel and Powerpoint.

Also, in the market there are these "in easy steps" books for Word, Excel,
Windows XP, Linux,
Powerpoint, Office 2003, Languages like C, Java, Photoshop etc. Other such
small introductory books are
Flash: An Introduction, CorelDraw: An Introduction.

I can get a 1 or 2 of them and send it. But kindly do specify which of the
above are relevant for the
current curriculum and the mailing address.

regards,
Sandesh