[FSUG-Bangalore] Can you present on technical topics on gnu/linux

veena dayanand veena.rvce at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 22:40:26 IST 2008

Hello Everyone,

I am Veena D. student of R.V. College of Engineering and have been placed at
Cognizant Technology Solutions. My friends Uday Bhat, Pritesh Parmar and
myself were doing project in J2ME technology since few months and would like
to present a tutorial regarding the same.
To brief out the technology...

Java Platform, Micro Edition (Java ME) is a collection of technologies and
specifications to create a platform that fits the requirements for mobile
devices such as consumer products, embedded devices, and advanced mobile
devices. It is a collection of technologies and specifications that can be
combined to create a complete Java runtime environment specifically to fit
the requirements of a particular device or market.

please let me know the details.

Regards,
Veena