[FSUG-Bangalore] Ministry meeting with RMS, Eben

Vikram Vincent vincentvikram at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 16:07:21 IST 2008

Hey Praveen,

2008/12/3 Praveen A <pravi.a at gmail.com>:
> 2008/11/30 Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram at gmail.com>:
>> Anivar, who are you to dictate what we should or should not do in Karnataka?
<snip>

Glad to know that your sense of humour has not reduced.
My statement was refering to a couple of things and none of them are
anywhere close to either your or Parthan's observations.
I shall clarify it at an appropriate time as I have been requested not
to flame the list ;)
But considering the fact that you know me quite well I am sure that
you *will* know that none of what you wrote is anywhere close to the
truth.
Get back to India soon.
With warm wishes,
Vikram Vincent