[FSUG-Bangalore] Ministry meeting with RMS, Eben

Parthan SR parth.technofreak at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 12:40:18 IST 2008

Praveen A wrote:
> 2008/11/30 Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram at gmail.com>:
>
>> Anivar, who are you to dictate what we should or should not do in Karnataka?
>>

> Vikram, It is news to me that, you are becoming a Raj Thakre. Best of
> luck with your Kannada Nav Nirmaan Sena.

Am sorry, but I couldn't resist - +1
> "Since many of us from Karnataka are involved in the Movement and from
> different banners it would not be appropriate to call ourselves FSUG."
> - Vikram, earlier in this thread.

Well what has Karnataka or Maharashtra or Tamil Nadu to do with Free
Software User Group? IMVHO, Free Software Movement is Universal and
where ever you are,
who ever you are, if you are a Free Software Enthusiast then you are a
member of Free Software Movement. Regionalism is the best knife to kill
this movement and you have taken it in your hands.
> Are you ashamed of FSUG because people like me, Anivar, Parthan,
> Aanjhan, Justin ... are part of it?

A small fact to get into the records, I am Half-Kannadiga as in my
father tongue is Kannada and I know to Read, Write, Speak Kannada (may
be not good as Renuka Prasad or Vincent Vikram or any other 100%
Kannadiga). My father was born in a village called T.Narsipur in Mysore
district and my grandfather hails from Heggadadevankote (near to
Hunsur/Nagarhole National Park). ;)

--
---
With Regards,