[FSUG-Bangalore] Ministry meeting with RMS, Eben

Balaji Kutty balaji.kutty at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 16:24:52 IST 2008

Hi all,

I have been observing the email bombs thrown on each other. It will be nice
to read emails if it is a healthy debate. If there are issues to be
resolved, please send mails to individuals directly.

I humbly request you not to flood every one's inbox. This will create a bad
impression among the new volunteers joining the email alias.

I hope you understand.

Thanks for cooperation
Balaji