[FSUG-Bangalore] Ministry meeting with RMS, Eben

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 12:14:07 IST 2008

2008/11/30 Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram at gmail.com>:
> Anivar, who are you to dictate what we should or should not do in Karnataka?

Vikram, It is news to me that, you are becoming a Raj Thakre. Best of
luck with your Kannada Nav Nirmaan Sena.

"Since many of us from Karnataka are involved in the Movement and from
different banners it would not be appropriate to call ourselves FSUG."
- Vikram, earlier in this thread.

Are you ashamed of FSUG because people like me, Anivar, Parthan,
Aanjhan, Justin ... are part of it?

I want to say much more, but ... I have seen much more Kannadigas,
like Marathis, Hindus, Muslims... only a tiny minority promotes
division over unity.

- Praveen
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍