[FSUG-Bangalore] Future of FSUG-Bangalore (WasRe: Ministry meetingwith RMS, Eben)

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 18:11:36 IST 2008

I dont think we are so experienced or so perfect which makes us feel that
others are sheeps and goats

When parents teach kids how to walk , How to talk, How to kick, How to
behave., it is so natural that kids demand so many things to parents. I hope
this is the scenario of any family. It does not mean that parents will throw
away their kids if a kid is not properly behaving.( kids will shout , kick,
run away faster than parents )

Parents will always say that they were their kids , irrespective of the kid
is Robber/Doctor /Engineer/ etc etc etc ... because they are thier kids.

Ultimately kids will decide whether to be within family or go away . Since
the knowledge they got or care shown by the parents became so much that they
will find only parents to experiment.

Anyways i feel whoever it is those who came to know about free software ,
those who understood the free softwares , those who are trying to understand
free softwares one day all would have come from the root family of free
software movement.

Each kid ( person or an individual ) can think where he/she/they have to be
..
Kids cannot select /elect their parents , they are kids of some parents ,
nor the sense of family could be broken just because one kid or many kids
from many different family get out of their family
 (Again what they will do is same --they have to build a family ----------No
one can deny this , and the story repeats -- If your wings are stonger
enough no one can hold you from flying )

Guys all are so matured and so intelligent that no one has to teach you the
ideologies of a typical family in a typical society ( atleast in our country
).
Hope this could be followed in any sort of group / organization / movement

I consider myself to be inexperienced and ineligible to comment on those who
are guiding us ------ i would continue to work according to the guidelines
of FSF-I where ever i am and ofcourse it is not just restricted to just
FSUG-Bangalore , It may be whole  state of karnataka or other states or
which ever place in india i am i would like to take suggestion from seniors
who have been already guiding the people in best  interets of free software
movement