[FSUG-Bangalore] quote[OT]

Aanjhan R aanjhan@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Oct 21 20:03:59 IST 2006

Hi,

On 10/21/06, Rakesh 'arky' Ambati <rakesh_ambati at yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > "And somewhere there are engineers
> > Helping others fly faster than sound.
> > But, where are the engineers
> > Helping those who must live on the ground?"
> >

> I know not who wrote these lines,I would like to point
> out that English language (like many other language)
> has a positive and negative way of expression[1]. I
> think this quote is good example of the later.

I have no clue why this was posted to the list in the first place. The
OP could have enlightened us with a few sentences also. :-) And please
refrain from doing such highly OT things in the future. If you still
wanna post it please mention something about it so that we know the
context in which the post was made.

Aanjhan