[fsug-bangalore] Re: [IHUG] Re: [fsug-bangalore] Hurd Hackers meet this weekend

Nirmal Thacker nirmalthacker@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun May 14 00:19:58 IST 2006

hi guys,

@praveen, arky: a few of us from bms, bout 3/4 , are really interested to
start right away with hurd... we could'nt be there because of a placement
related exam and seminar...

can you guys give us a starting point....

thanks

nirmal thacker

ps:praveen tried calling. could not reach you at all. for hours.