[fsug-bangalore] Re: [IHUG] Re: [fsug-bangalore] Hurd Hackers meet this weekend

प्रवीण् ए (Praveen A) pravi.a@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun May 14 19:20:05 IST 2006

2006/5/14, Nirmal Thacker <nirmalthacker at gmail.com>:

> hi guys,
>
> @praveen, arky: a few of us from bms, bout 3/4 , are really interested to
> start right away with hurd... we could'nt be there because of a placement
> related exam and seminar...

That is really exciting.

can you guys give us a starting point....

Sure start with a working Hurd system. Some HOWTOS under
hurd.in->Resources->HOWTOs.
I woulde be happy to give you an intro to the 3/4 of you or even other if
they are interested. Tell me when you wanna have it.

thanks

> nirmal thacker
>
> ps:praveen tried calling. could not reach you at all. for hours.

No Range in office :-)

Happy Hacking
Praveen

--
"Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
`Don't bother us with politics', respond those who don't want to learn."