[fsug-bangalore] Re: [IHUG] Re: [fsug-bangalore] Hurd Hackers meet this weekend

प्रवीण् ए (Praveen A) pravi.a@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat May 13 20:27:09 IST 2006

2006/5/13, rakesh_ambati at yahoo.com <rakesh_ambati at yahoo.com>:

> I have added my name to list of members working on Email Translator
> project
> on Hurd.in,

I couldn't see your name there, may be editing simulateously or something
like that.

would be helping out in testing your translator code and doing
> bit of monkey testing and hopefully write some man pages.

More than welcome. There was a big debate on #hurd about this and I got a
lot of comments/ideas.
Plan9 already implement mail as translator. So we can have a look at that.

Any chance of adding man/info pages with your code hurd hackers?

Let see your doc first :-) Send in a patch first and we will decide whther
you should have commit access :-)

Happy Hacking
Praveen

--
"Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
`Don't bother us with politics', respond those who don't want to learn."