[fsug-bangalore] Re: [IHUG] Re: [fsug-bangalore] Hurd Hackers meet this weekend

harsha reddy harsha@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat May 13 16:22:48 IST 2006

Hi Buddies

Me searched this link, it is damn useful for beginner like me to get a guile kick start (sakkath hot maga!!!!)

http://pleac.sourceforge.net/pleac_guile/index.html

The project name is

PLEAC - Programming Language Examples Alike Cookbook