[fsug-bangalore] Topic for next Gnu(s) grazing: Free Software Business Model

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Mar 15 15:58:12 IST 2006

Hi Praveen,

--- " पà¥*रवà¥*णà¥* à¤* (Praveen A)"
<pravi.a at gmail.com> wrote:

> This will be happening in March 25 Gnu(s) grazing.
> Any of these topics I
> wouldn't be surprised if all of these happen too :-)
> This could happen at SJCE Mysore. Sandesh Kamath
> contacted me and he would
> like to have it on 25. If we could manage it we can
> all go to Mysore. [Well
> I'll be missing it as I have to attend my cousine's
> marriage]. If we are
> ready to go to Mysore Sandesh will take care of
> other issues.

Any updates from Sandesh Kamath on the chances of
doing an GNU(s) Grazing event in Mysore Praveen. I
recon you have another engagement on March 25 so, lets
work out the tasks needed to be done.

And would any of the speakers would be free enough to
travel to Mysore on 25 March to give a talk in Mysore
if we organize such an event with Kamath's help.

Cheers

--arky