[fsug-bangalore] Topic for next Gnu(s) grazing: Free Software Business Model

प्रवीण् ए (Praveen A) pravi.a@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Mar 15 17:48:46 IST 2006

2006/3/15, Rakesh 'arky' Ambati <rakesh_ambati at yahoo.com>:

> Hi Praveen,
> Any updates from Sandesh Kamath on the chances of
> doing an GNU(s) Grazing event in Mysore Praveen. I
> recon you have another engagement on March 25 so, lets
> work out the tasks needed to be done.

He called me last week (before my last mail I suppose). He was interested
to have it March 25. I have not got any updates from him after that. May be
some one could talk to him about the details (As I said earlier, I won't
able to make it)

And would any of the speakers would be free enough to
> travel to Mysore on 25 March to give a talk in Mysore
> if we organize such an event with Kamath's help.

Anush hinted that he will be going to SJCE for some event, I'm not sure
about the dates though.

Regards
Praveen
--
"Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
`Don't bother us with politics', respond those who don't want to learn."