[fsug-bangalore] Meet on Saturday at BMS College (was Re: Follow-up to the meet on Saturday...)

Shivanand V Edrami shivanand@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Mar 9 10:56:54 IST 2006

Hello Guys !

On Thu, 2006-03-09 at 10:31 +0530, प्रवीण् ए (Praveen A) wrote:
>  Nirmal called me up just now and there seems to be clash and we might
> want to look for alternate timings. There is a Cryptography seminar
> going on Saturaday morning, which got postponed from last week. It
> seems she (Compsci HOD) want more students to attend the event and
> afternoon is not feasible. Also Sunday is not convenient for students
> and we may have to pay for it.
>
> * Now we can have it either next Thursday (15th) or next Saturady
> (18th). I won't be available in that case, NIT Calicut FOSS event is
> happening on 18th and 19th ( http://foss.nitc.ac.in )

15th is Wednesday (also Holi), but even on any weekday it might be
difficult, I would welcome everyone's thoughts on this.

> * Or we can look for other colleges/venues

Which other college might be a good option. But can we shcedule this in
two days time.

> * Try convincing BMS CS HOD to have it Saturady evening or Sunday (I
> don't think it will work out). Anyway interested students will turn
> up.

Nirmal, what do you say ??

> I would like to see it this weekend.

Even Me !