[fsug-bangalore] Meet on Saturday at BMS College (was Re: Follow-up to the meet on Saturday...)

Nirmal Thacker nirmalthacker@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Mar 9 21:26:15 IST 2006

hi guys,

exactly as praveen put it. i called him this morn and explained him the
situation.

i have tried convincing the hod, although she seems pretty excited with you
guys coming over once again these are our principal's rules. hes a new guy
and our hod is helpless.

thursday you can expect a lot of senior (final yr) students attending the
GPL session

saturday is also great.

let me know

sorry guys... blame the crypt!