[fsug-bangalore] Meet on Saturday at BMS College (was Re: Follow-up to the meet on Saturday...)

प्रवीण् ए (Praveen A) pravi.a@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Mar 9 10:31:44 IST 2006

Hi,

 Nirmal called me up just now and there seems to be clash and we might want
to look for alternate timings. There is a Cryptography seminar going on
Saturaday morning, which got postponed from last week. It seems she (Compsci
HOD) want more students to attend the event and afternoon is not feasible.
Also Sunday is not convenient for students and we may have to pay for it.

* Now we can have it either next Thursday (15th) or next Saturady (18th). I
won't be available in that case, NIT Calicut FOSS event is happening on 18th
and 19th ( http://foss.nitc.ac.in )

* Or we can look for other colleges/venues

* Try convincing BMS CS HOD to have it Saturady evening or Sunday (I don't
think it will work out). Anyway interested students will turn up.

I would like to see it this weekend.

Regards
Praveen

--
"Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
`Don't bother us with politics', respond those who don't want to learn."