[fsug-bangalore] Follow-up to the meet on Saturday...

Nirmal Thacker nirmalthacker@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Mar 5 00:27:14 IST 2006

hey arky,

hyderabad was hot, but the place is really booming, i must say. bangalore
has to wake up soon! ( the coffee's getting cold and its almost lunch!)

i ll try for the weekend , ie: 11th . it would be suitable... let me know
about the following asap:

   - do you need a class or auditorium? or tell me the total audience you
   are targetting (50, 100, 200?)
    - do you need a projector?

i suggest you guys start off with hands-on-labs. you can have several
advantages:

   - you'll get the right audience for the right material. no compromises
   there. that would mean no one is dissatisfied.
   - you can make some money. microsoft charges about 60 to 100 rs per
   person. students are ready to shell out a few bucks to learn stuff in an
   hour
   - your popularity graph will rise exponentially!...seriously it
   will...

thats that.... let me know the details fast!

keep the inspiration alive...

nirmal thacker