[fsug-bangalore] Follow-up to the meet on Saturday...

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Mar 4 23:25:15 IST 2006

--- Nirmal Thacker <nirmalthacker at gmail.com> wrote:

> hi guys,
>
> please let me know the desired date for the bmsce
> event.

Hi Nirmal

Welcome back Nirmal, hope you had good vacation in
Hyderabad. I heard that it was already very hot over
there.

Praveen and me met at the Bangalore Film society
screening this evening (4 Saturday) in Bahami house.
And we thought that it better to conduct the event on
ta weekend. What do you say folks.

So, please kindly check if we can have an event either
on Wednesday ( 8th March) evening or on the weekend
(11th march).

Cheers

--arky