An Eulogy for LinuxGazette.com

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Feb 27 22:22:16 IST 2006

Dear Friends,

It has come upon me the sad duty of informing you of
the sudden demise of LinuxGazette.com as of 30 minutes
ago. I had a pleasure of learning so much from its
sibling Linux Journal and with much gratitude I set
upon to pay my dues by remedying the young
LinuxGazette.com who fallen upon bad days bereft of
friends and lolling with spammers, vandals and SEO's.

I pray that the lost peace and hope that it should
rise the phoenix from the ashes for there we are
longing to hear its beautiful song once again.

Amen.

--arky