[fsug-bangalore] Invitation to NITC FOSS Meet

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Feb 27 22:06:37 IST 2006

Hi Praveen,

--- " पà¥*रवà¥*णà¥* à¤* (Praveen A)"

MSRIT<http://fci.wikicities.com/wiki/Bangalore/MSRIT>,
> Bangalore. NITC FOSS Meet is a part of the FOSS
> Month

2006<http://fci.wikicities.com/wiki/Bangalore/FOSS_Month-2006>celebrations

Hah, That reminds me of M.S.Ramaiah School of Advanced
Studies, where I attended workshop on embedded
software in 2000(can't remember which year) and the
program manager was so much interested in gnu/Linux
that he right promised to host any related events.
Last heard that couple of localization meets happened
in its campus. Remember seeing tux logo on MSRSAS
board for sometime.

Perhaps MSRSAS being post graduate only is also a very
good place to conduct Free Software events.

Cheers

--arky