[fsug-bangalore] An Eulogy for LinuxGazette.com

Raj Shekhar rajlist@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Feb 28 07:52:44 IST 2006

in infinite wisdom Rakesh 'arky' Ambati spoke thus  On 02/27/2006 10:22 PM:
> Dear Friends,
>
> It has come upon me the sad duty of informing you of
> the sudden demise of LinuxGazette.com as of 30 minutes
> ago.

Arky,

The original members of Linuxgazette had left the hosting provided by
SSC and moved on to creating linuxgazette.net.  The whole story is
outlined here http://linuxgazette.net/issue97/moen.html

Linux Gazette is not dead - it is still as kick ass as ever. Please
check the old and still kicking Linux Gazette at linuxgazette.net

--
          _.-,               raj shekhar
     .--'  '-._           http://rajshekhar.net