[FSUG-Bangalore] Todays meeting minutes added to the wiki

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Aug 28 00:27:37 IST 2006

--- Aanjhan R <aanjhan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 8/27/06, Rakesh 'arky' Ambati
> <rakesh_ambati at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Perhaps one or two colleges can be added, praveen
> take
> > the contact information from off the list. And
> also if
> > you send in the event announcement to me
> > (off-the-list) I can help propagate it.
>
> Off-list wont help in building community.
> Discussions, Fights, flames
> everything should be on-list!!

Aanjhan, Please kindly understand that contact
information like addresses and telephone numbers et
al. can't not be exchanged on a list. I beg you not to
mis-interpret my words.

This post isn't a reprimand, just a request to respect
the fact that most of people on the list aren't
greenhorns when it comes to this kind of work.

Cheers

--arky