[FSUG-Bangalore] Todays meeting minutes added to the wiki

Nair VJK nairvjk@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Aug 28 09:49:04 IST 2006

Please accept my congratulations for making the apt comment.  I was at my
wits end with nishant & co.  Praveens comment shall be worth noting by them.
Please see my comments on Praveen's blog.  Do reply,
Regards,
VJK Nair