[FSUG-Bangalore] Meeting with sigma 16th Aug - TODOs

പ്രവീണ്‍‌ [प्रवीण] (Praveen) എ [ए] (A) pravi.a@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Aug 17 13:49:46 IST 2006

Hi,

 Yesterday we went to IIMB to finalise some of the pending issues. Here is
the things we discussed with sigma (Arun joined us on phone).

* RMS' complete schedule: 22nd evening to 25th night in IIMB - done
* List of people attending: Volunteers and organisers - within 2 days we
have to send it to sigma, (Vikram)
           Badge design: delegates, volunteers and organisers - different
colour (Aanjhan)
           List of people staying in IIM and their expected arrival and
departure - by today to sigma (James)