[FSUG-Bangalore] Meeting with sigma 16th Aug - TODOs

Vikram Vincent vincentvikram@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Aug 17 13:59:00 IST 2006

On 17/08/06, പ്രവീണ് [प्रवीण] (Praveen) എ [ए] (A) <pravi.a at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>  Yesterday we went to IIMB to finalise some of the pending issues. Here is
> the things we discussed with sigma (Arun joined us on phone).
>

> * RMS' complete schedule: 22nd evening to 25th night in IIMB - done

Hope you remembered that RMS has an open session at St. Joseph's college on
the 25th.

* List of people attending: Volunteers and organisers - within 2 days we
> have to send it to sigma, (Vikram)

After Saturday's meeting.

           Badge design: delegates, volunteers and organisers - different
> colour (Aanjhan)
>            List of people staying in IIM and their expected arrival and
> departure - by today to sigma (James)
>            List of delegates confirmed - by today to sigma (James)
> * Banner
>             Design: how about Bhaishampayan's black in white design? (by
> today to sigma)
>             Material: clothes prefered, if not available, then plastic.
> (sigma)
>             Positions: main entrance, hall backdrop (sigma)
> * Catering: Menu-> standard without too spicy, no separate menu for
> speakers, (sigma)
> * T-shirts - what is the final position? (Abhas)
> * Cab/car numbers of the travel agent to be give to sigma for security
> requirements (Shivanand)
> * Number of people on stage- confirm, to arrange chairs, name plates ...
> (Arun)
> * Panel Discussions are held in class rooms (with systems and projector
> available).
>         Make sure it has GNU/Linux installed. What about recording?
> * Streaming - (FSF sysadmins got back offering mirrors)  (Praveen,
> Thejesh)
>
> Aanjhan, sigma anything I missed?
>
> Regards
> Praveen