[FSUG-Bangalore] Re: [GPLv3-Conference] Regarding Registration Desk

Anurag anurag@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Aug 17 12:01:11 IST 2006

Sometime on Mon, Aug 14, 2006 at 10:52:58PM -0600, Ramprasad B said:
> All,
>
> As in today's volunteers meeting, discussion on various topics were
> done. Regarding registration is concerned myself, krishan and two others
> will be taking responsibility of registration counter on Aug 23 - 24,
> 2006.
>
> Here are some points that outline registration task / requirements -
>
> * We need two registration counters with two computers to verify the
>   registration of delegates, since 200+ number has to be cleared within
>   half hour. Alternatively, if computers cannot be arranged, we can have
>   two hard copies of the list, arranged alphabetically so that we can do
>   the verification fast enough.

Alphabetically sorted soft and hard copy of registrants is available
with me and james. We'll send it across to your team. How do you plan
to do registration confirmation on computers? Maybe we could do some
arrangements.

Anurag

P.S. Please keep all logistics discussions on FSUG-Bangalore list.

--
gnu /noo/ n. Ox like antelope; (abbr.) /gnoo/ n.