[fsug-bangalore][OT][x-post]Ankit Fadia : The real picture

Nirmal Thacker nirmalthacker@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Apr 6 17:24:02 IST 2006

evening people

@arky- actually a lot of real hackers(the ones defined by eric raymond) do
get really frustrated when they hear about mr.fadia, so this was a just a
treat coming up for them to cool them down!

regards,
nirmal thacker