[fsug-bangalore][OT][x-post]Ankit Fadia : The real picture

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Apr 6 17:40:05 IST 2006

--- Nirmal Thacker <nirmalthacker at gmail.com> wrote:

> evening people
>
> @arky- actually a lot of real hackers(the ones
> defined by eric raymond) do
> get really frustrated when they hear about mr.fadia,
> so this was a just a
> treat coming up for them to cool them down!

Its quite sad that kids like Fadia need a
reality-check, often discussing such individuals on
public forums and list un-wittingly give undue
attention to their achievements. That's the reason I
never spoke against the guy and his 'Ethical Hacker
Certification program' that's is given in so called
computer training institutes. There even a hacker
college in Hyderabad I guess, thought of checking it
out personally on my next visit to the city.

But this guy is inviting himself to colleges and
blowing his trumpet about 'hacking' that's is big
no-no. And he even charging students for hearing to
his block-headed discourse. This guy needs a through
dusting in public. Just keep us updated if he turns up
in Bangalore again.

Cheers

--arky