[fsug-bangalore] Times of India wants to cever FSD..plz send in ur details asap

Jhinuk Cchowdhury jhinuk.cchowdhury@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Sep 13 21:18:52 IST 2005

sajith I think your inputs are interesting...u mean to say bangalore did
nothing on the SFD? i need details..why dint bangalore do anything on that
day?
and what do you think of the SFD thing as a whole? Is it serving its
purpose?
how do you see india performing vis a vis world w.r.t SFD ?

 On 9/13/05, Sajith T S <sajithts at softhome.net> wrote:

> Hi Jhinuk,
>
> Jhinuk Cchowdhury wrote:
>
> > software... am also planning to add a small box item on the difference
> > betn OSS and FOSS in my story..howeven if I don't get the details by
> > tomorrow mrng, am afraid the story will not be carried and we will lose
> > out on a big opportunity...so as a FOSS supporter i request all of you
> > to kindly send me the details of FSD asap..
>
> Surely you know more than I know - that Software Freedom Day is on
> September 10, and that AFAIK we (FSUG Bangalore) celebrated SFD in
> the usual manner. By doing nothing, that is ;-) The following URLs
> should help in case you haven't visited them yet. But you have done
> that already, haven't you?
>
> http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/
> http://maitri.ubuntu.com/softwarefreedomday/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
>
> I celebrated SFD by basically lying on my back, reading a book...
>
> Regards,
> Sajith.

"You see things and ask why, I dream of things as never before and ask why
not" :)
GB Shaw