[fsug-bangalore] Times of India wants to cever FSD..plz send in ur details asap

Sajith T S sajithts@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Sep 13 17:55:39 IST 2005

Hi Jhinuk,

Jhinuk Cchowdhury wrote:

> software... am also planning to add a small box item on the difference
> betn OSS and FOSS in my story..howeven if I don't get the details by
> tomorrow mrng, am afraid the story will not be carried and we will lose
> out on a big opportunity...so as a FOSS supporter i request all of you
> to kindly send me the details of FSD asap..

Surely you know more than I know  - that Software Freedom Day is on
September 10, and that AFAIK we (FSUG Bangalore) celebrated SFD in
the usual manner.  By doing nothing, that is ;-)  The following URLs
should help in case you haven't visited them yet.  But you have done
that already, haven't you?

   http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/
   http://maitri.ubuntu.com/softwarefreedomday/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

I celebrated SFD by basically lying on my back, reading a book...

Regards,
Sajith.