[Bulk] Re: [fsug-bangalore] Fwd: [Commons-Law] Nalsar signs MOU with Microsoft

Rakesh 'Arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Oct 13 08:26:53 IST 2005

On Tue, 2005-10-11 at 17:44 +0530, dinesh wrote:
> Rakesh,
>
> I think it is significant that they say that,
> that "what do we get if we use free software".
> That is the begining of a good dialog.
Hi dinesh,

Yes, it a good start. If anyone is willing to commit their time for this
I would more than happy to put my weight behind this matter(that's
brings you about a ton of lard ;0)

As our scribe-in-resident says
"That's no reason for doing nothing now! Even media publicity could make
a point."

Please do remember constant and consistent force is what is the need of
the day.So, let these idea fly around.

Cheers
--
arky