[fsug-bangalore] Re: [Bulk] Re: [fsug-bangalore] Fwd: [Commons-Law] Nalsar signs MOU with Microsoft

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Oct 13 16:27:30 IST 2005

> "That's no reason for doing nothing now! Even media publicity could make
> a point."
>
> Please do remember constant and consistent force is what is the need of
> the day.So, let these idea fly around.

Thanks dinesh, arky & FN for the valuable suggessions.
I mailed it to Kiran. Hope FSF-AP can start a public campaign. The
campaign must be in  such a manner to motivate them to switch to Free
software rather than blaming institution.

~Regards
Anivar

--
gnu /noo/ n. Ox like antelope; (abbr.) /gnoo/ n.