[fsug-bangalore] Re: [Bulk] Re: [fsug-bangalore] GNU/Linux Educational Project

naveen mudunuru naveenmudunuru@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun May 8 14:01:51 IST 2005

hi rakesh
i do not whether you remember this or not. i stay in hyderabd. i
studied and coorg. and am back to hyderabd now. and i operate from
here.
and bout talks i'm always ready if some body is ready to pay for my
conveyance. i have to make this very clear if you want speakers for
any event. iwill be more then happy to arrange for some one from here.
we have good bunch of them.
my fields of interest are on philosphy of free software and localization.
i'm coming to b'lore mostl probably on 22nd of this month on a
personal work and i'll be more then happy to give talks on 22nd, 23rd
and 24th. on free software and about technical topics other
localization i cannot speak much.
i'm in learning phase. i'm presently trying to look into zope.
for this trip you need to give me any conveyance.
if not talk i'm looking forward to meet you and other fsug b'lore
members in person.
i'm looking forward for ur reply.
regards
naveen