[fsug-bangalore] GNU/Linux Educational Project

Rakesh 'Arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun May 8 17:34:45 IST 2005

On Sun, 2005-05-08 at 14:01 +0530, naveen mudunuru wrote:
> hi rakesh

>  i have to make this very clear if you want speakers for
> any event. iwill be more then happy to arrange for some one from here.
> we have good bunch of them.
> my fields of interest are on philosphy of free software and localization.
> i'm coming to b'lore mostl probably on 22nd of this month on a
> personal work and i'll be more then happy to give talks on 22nd, 23rd
> and 24th. on free software and about technical topics other
> localization i cannot speak much.
> i'm in learning phase. i'm presently trying to look into zope.
> for this trip you need to give me any conveyance.
Well, am pleased with your offer, let see if we can arrange
something ;o)

> if not talk i'm looking forward to meet you and other fsug b'lore
> members in person.
I love to meet on the weekend ;) Please do contact me off-the-list.

--arky
Rakesh 'Arky' Ambati <rakesh_ambati at yahoo.com>