[Bulk] Re: [fsug-bangalore] GNU/Linux Educational Project

Rakesh 'Arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu May 5 18:12:22 IST 2005

Hi List,

On Wed, 2005-05-04 at 10:55 +0530, naveen mudunuru wrote:
> hi rakesh
> convincing people from roof top??????????????????????????????

'Shouting from rooftops is figure of speech.

> how many of members from this group have reacted to ur mail other then me ??
>  its all ground reality.
Well, That's the sad reality.Yet that doesn't give me a reason to expect
that we will get more active members in future. Abhas, Sajith , Ab and
countless other people are behind FSUG and that's what matters.

As long as Arky is here, FSUG will not cease to thrive.

> you are very much true in your point there is no use if we all are
> simply creating some new stuff and if it is not reaching people.
> the next question who is going to take it to the people. absolutely
> people like us. but can we do it alone. if not we need people, how
> many of the our friends on this group did react.
> can give me the reasons for that???????
Well, Everyone has there reasons and I respect that. We can do what's in
our means.Remember the first steps are always alone.

> this is were i meant convincing people. not just from the groups close
> to us,we need to convince govts, psu, colleges schools, not just on or
> two but from every quarter of life.

Well, Coming to the college/schools and educational institutions.Now let
me request you this, there is a request from a well-known personality in
Bangalore who's is organizing events in all colleges.

Will you be willing to give a talk on Free Software or related
technologies.

Or perhaps arrange a week-end  GNU/Linux Install fest. ?

What's do you say?

--arky

--
Rakesh 'Arky' Ambati <rakesh_ambati at yahoo.com>