[fsug-bangalore] GNU/Linux Educational Project

naveen mudunuru naveenmudunuru@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed May 4 10:55:05 IST 2005

hi rakesh
convincing people from roof top??????????????????????????????
how many of members from this group have reacted to ur mail other then me ??
 its all ground reality.
you are very much true in your point there is no use if we all are
simply creating some new stuff and if it is not reaching people.
the next question who is going to take it to the people. absolutely
people like us. but can we do it alone. if not we need people, how
many of the our friends on this group did react.
can give me the reasons for that???????
this is were i meant convincing people. not just from the groups close
to us,we need to convince govts, psu, colleges schools, not just on or
two but from every quarter of life.
regards
naveen
> Dear Naveen,
>
> If I remember correctly, your first post some time back provided your
> support for localization work.
>
> What I tried and failed to point out in my post is this, we can create a
> great chucks of programs. But they will wasted if you root level groups
> like us do something like __really__ taking the computing to these
> digitally deprived.
>
> Well coming to point of convincing people, I think we all pretty much
> confidant that GNU/Linux and Free Software Solutions work. Then why not
> go all the way and shout it from the roof-tops.
>
> --arky

Be Free, Speak Free, Work Free.
Advocate "FREE SOFTWARE",
FREE as in FREE SPEECH, not as in FREE BEER